First season – first module
- Creation and forming an organisation, corporate context, corporate strategy and practice of related management skills.
Plot units of the programme:
- Introduction, warm-up, introduction of boundaries.
- Statement of personal goals.
- Choosing roles and definition of role contents.
- Introduction and presentation of characters.
- Development and acceptance of corporate vision and part-strategies of corporate units, and development of total corporate strategy.
- Creation of corporate operation structure.
- Global image of the participants’ strong and weak skills.
- Filling-in of the questionnaire ARP; model and further research of the situation of management Authority, Responsibilty and Power.
- Connections between the win-win, win-lose and lose-lose situations and the cooperation/competition. Corporate situations in the fields of cooperation and competition.
- Personal and group feed-backs to the personal and group achievements.
- Realization of personal management action plan version 1.0.