Second season – second module
- Management training module - practice of operation definated in the basic module, practice of goal-orientated operation, group operation and group reaction, practice of management roles, competencies and skills.
Plot units of the programme:
- Tracking of personal goals.
- Analysis of personal management actions between the two programmes.
- Management administration and information.
- Operation of task management towards the realization of successful strategy.
- Planning and realization of tasks, focusing groups on the goals and group operations during the realizing process.
- Connection of tasks.
- Representation, persuasion and lobbying.
- Necessary conditions of successful group operation.
- Different strengthes of problem solving in group operation (MBTI system and its applications).
- System of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in group operation.
- Conflict management and its methods and techniques.
- Difficult group situations and problem-solving techniques.
- Personal and group feed-backs to the personal and group achievements.
- Realization of personal management action plan version 1.1.